Here we go with 10 things about me.
1. I love black and white photos.
2. I love taking pictures period!
3. My dad and brother are both in the corrections field as well.
4. The person I call the most every day is my mom.
5. I love the color blue.
6. I feel all my children have big feet.
7. I love reading anything, but especially Jodi Picoult.
8. If I could go back to school I would go back to be a police officer.
9. I've always wanted to learn to shoot a gun.
10. Dust drives me crazy.
Monday, March 22, 2010
This is me. I'm 29 years old and a mother of 3.
My oldest J is 6 years old.
My middle child B is 2 years old
My youngest J is 1 year old.
what? A one AND two year old you say? Well my youngest are 20 months apart, not intentionally planned that way, however I find God works in mysterious ways. And to say that soon my middle child will be three and then I can say "I have a 6, 3 and 1 year old" then I won't sound so crazy right?
I'm married, I"ve been married for 4 years. My husband is a stay at home dad while I work. I"m not entirely sure that I could be the stay at home mom type, so this works for us right now.
I"m a nurse and work at a correctional facility. I've been there a year and have lots of expirences and lessons learned. They say you learn something new every day, and it *almost* happens that way. Sometimes you don't realize the things you learn until you reflect back at the day. I work with a bunch of great people, and these are also the same people I learn from daily.
I hope to keep up with this blog, not entirely sure of what content it will contain but this is something I"ve always wanted to do.