Friday, April 2, 2010

I'll have to say I love you in a song


This is my oldest Jace. He's 6 going on 30 I swear!
He's my serious yet fun loving oldest child. He's really into music, I call him my "human beat box" most days because hes either singing, humming, dancing or all of the above. He will watch shows and copy dance moves and songs and sing them on key. His whole world seemingly revolves around music and this also soothes him.
The title of this blog coincides with this song I heard after he was first born and in the NICU and this song always makes me think of him.

Well, I know it's kinda late, I hope I didn't wake you
What I gotta say can't wait, I know you'd understand
'Cause every time I tried to tell you, the words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you, in a song

No comments:

Post a Comment