Thursday, April 26, 2012

s
 so after a long weekend last weekend, we took saturday and hit up four parks and then toured the marsh education area near town. it was a perfect day out on saturday. Above is my youngest of course without his shoes. He will NEVER keep his shoes on.
 This little park we go to has this bridge my kids love to run across. I love this picture because the older two look deep in conversation as my youngest now has shoes on and continues running around like nutso.
 Bella deep in thought while swinging. She loves the swings and could spend all day there.
 Jax posing for me, "Say cheese buddy!" and he humored me for a slipt second.
 The two boys at the marsh after we took a short break. Yes I dress these two alike, because they both like the same things(mario bros) and I can't match anyone to Bella as the boys refuse to wear pink or ruffles.
 Look out the "telescope" into the marsh . This was one of their favorite activities of all three kids.
we even made crafts for earth day which was right up the girlys alley. She loves herself some crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment