Saturday, May 14, 2011

My oldest turned 8!

These are the birthday treats my mom and I made for my oldest to take to school for his birthday treats. They are mario stars!


This is what 8 looks like. We did a little bowling.

Bella got into it, seriously watching her ball roll.




Grandpa helped Jax with his.








Birthday banner I made for him









Grandma(my mom) helping my youngest figure out a DS game.











My oldest and my niece partying it up.












Trying to get four children to look at a camera, while fitting them all in the shot, while trying to make them look half ways decent doesn't work. Someone moves, or gets chopped out or looks the other direction in some fake happy smile..lol.





Of course since he loves all things Mario, we had a Mario Ice cream cake!




Top of the cake!





Blowing out his candles!



























No comments:

Post a Comment