Sunday, September 18, 2011

our first trip to the pumpkin patch(this year at least)

We took a trip to the pumpkin patch about 40 minutes from us this weekend.

Uncle Bradley(my brother) and the girls on the swings(made from tires!)


All the early pumpkins already! We didn't buy any "just yet". I don't want them to go bad.

Who knows what Wisconsin weather will hold!



The landscaping and whole place is beautifully decorated and done.


I love the contrast of colors of the grass and the pumpkins!



All the grandchildren on my side. It would have been cute if my smallest Niece would have been looking. But with five kids I know how pictures turn out. I've tried to get nice shots many times...lol



My littlest guy got up on top of the hay pile and couldn't get down. Uncle Bradley to the rescue!


My oldest proudly posing on top of the hay maze.


They had more fun running on top of the haybales .



All three of mine posing nicely(somewhat) in the tractor


My youngest on the tire/horse swing. These are so neat and creatively done.


Everyone really loved the swings. They couldn't get enough.



Hey mom! Get me down again!


And more climbing. They went home, dirty, happy and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment