Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July


Dear Mother nature...I understand its summer. I understand its July. However when watching fireworks, You should not be sweating like this little guy below. The fire department should not have to water down the surrounding areas prior to said fireworks "just incase"..since we're on a burn ban.  Since you know, you refuse to give us any rain.



Dear Mother nature.... Please send us rain. But you're a funny woman, because when you DO send us rain, it'll come down like cats and dogs and probably flood our whole aread. So I'm not just asking for any rain...I'm asking for nice slow , steady rain. Yes I"m picky. And we could use like 2 or 3 days of the rain mentioned above instead of this sweltering heat you've been placing us under.
See below? that's basically where our heat sits before we add in heat index...


No comments:

Post a Comment