Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lake memories

This is not a recent picture. This is actually from July of last year. But its one of my favorite places to go. Its a place where we used to live, and its right on Lake Michigan. I've never lived on a lake until we moved there for 3 years . I think the lake is beautiful, and awe-inspiring and the marina when the boats are all there, is my favorite time. In winter it just looks cold and empty without all the boats in place. I get excited when we drive out there in spring and you can see the boats coming back in.

Infact, we're headed out that way tomorrow as we're dropping off our two youngest children at my mother in laws house for the night. I know I'll want to drive down there just to see how things are. They have so many things going on by the lake.



No comments:

Post a Comment