Monday, February 14, 2011

just another monday.

Well its been interesting around here. I haven't been reading many blogs that I follow because my side bar there on that side hasn't been updating that people have been posting --------->.
So today I went to blogs to find out somehow my side bar has a glitch so now I"ll have to go back so I can do some reading. So that's that. I"m not sure why its not updating for me but I sorta rely on that to tell me when my people update!!!!

This past weekend was fun. Saturday night I went out with my girlfriends. Its usually a darned good time, because even though we go out to our one favorite bar, we don't even HAVE to drink, we can have a good time all by ourselves. Kerry my friend, we both used to work as nurses at the same place and we had so much fun,even when things went real bad, we could find things to crack up about. Well she facebooks me Saturday to tell me(somehow I didn't know) that our favorite bar was having a ladies night, with a STRIPPER. Now I don't care about the stripper but going out sounded like fun! I NEVER used to go out. But these girls are so much fun and we just laugh the whole time. I'm not into the whole stripper thing, and quite honestly we did more cringing at him...lol.

and Today I spent most of the day with a headache. The weather has turned beautiful lately and its been over 40 degrees, last week we were in the artic chill! so we're all rejoicing in the warmer temps! Our dozen feet of snow is melting during the day and then refreezing at night. but its huge puddles during the day and me and the kids go drive the van through them. I call it my free car wash!








No comments:

Post a Comment